· 2018 – AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photographers ) APPA Awards Australia
· 2017 – AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photographers ) APPA Awards Australia
· 2017 – AIPP (Australian Institute of Professional Photographers ) WA Epson State Awards Australia
· 2016 – Bridal Expo 2016 at Pan Pacific Australia
· 2015 – Bridal Expo 2015 at Crown Perth Australia
· 2014 – City of Belmont Art & Photographic Awards 2014 Australia
· 2012 – Personal Exhibition-“Tentazioni” at “Bottega Immagine”, Milan, Italy
· 2018 – AIPP APPA Awards – 3 Silver Awards(Aerial)
· 2018– AIPP WA Epson State Awards – 2 Silver Awards(Illustrative)
· 2017 – AIPP WA Epson State Awards – 2 Silver Awards(Illustrative)
· 2017 – AIPP APPA Awards – 1 Silver Award(Aerial)
My vision: “Photography is fueled by ingenuity and inspiration, but it is also the constant striving to find that visual expression which shines a different perspective!”
Once upon a time there was a playful Romanian girl who fell in love with an old-fashioned camera gifted as a birthday present. Within a few years life brought me in Milan to the studio of the well-esteemed photographer Alfreddo Sabbatini, who became my mentor for five years of extraordinary insights and inspiring assignments. The camera became my third eye. My pursuit – to craft this art into a rich career.
Moving later to Australia, I accomplished my studies to become a professional photographer. My dream became a business success in a professional partnership with Aquilino Paparo. Love of photography became a photography of love, captured in weddings and underwater experiences with amazing images awarded by critics. The sunny ocean, the Australian beach sand and the red rocks in sunset became my driving colors. Could anyone ever leave such heaven behind them?
Here I am now in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Experiencing new shades in a smoother faded light. The sharp lines blur out in nuances as I am taking up another challenge. Like Dutch have learnt to fight the water and harness the wind, I continue here to build a personal vision, using intuition and innovative photography styles to create a lasting visual impact.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but there are not enough words to truly describe our precious moments as much as no images which could replace their essence. Still, there are a great deal of amazing images waiting the beholder to give a glimpse in their extraordinary, distinctive beauty. I leave mine to speak for themselves while continuing my quest to live a life empowered by passion.
A passion shared with my beloved family, my dear friends and why not, perhaps with you…